Wednesday, March 11, 2009

After discussing what to do at some length, we have decided to use this space to post Michael's various writings. Whether they are past entries from his former journal or things that he did as his personal writings.

We all agree that it is the most fitting use of this site, and it would seem that many of you agree. Hopefully this will help some of you get to know him a little better, some of us have learned a few things that we did not know either.

Blessings be upon you and may you always walk with sun in your hearts.


Gayle.

5 comments:

Dorrie said...

thanks {hugs}

becomingkate said...

I'm so glad. Thank you, Gayle.

ctmedz said...

I am thrilled you decided to stay : )

Thanks Gayle !

Doug said...

It is true that I wish I had known Mike better than I did. Thank you, Gayle.

Fake-brunette lives said...

Gayle this must be really hard for you hope you are looking after yourself and I look forward to more posts

Post a Comment