Thursday, January 29, 2009

I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I had a conversation with a friend about my journal. In the course of that conversation I was persuaded to not give it up. This was echoed by another friend in a separate conversation. So, in the interest of keeping my friends happy and not letting the chaos that has invaded my life to take over, I am going to keep posting.
One of my friends told me that, with things seeming to go crazy with bits of my life flying off in random directions, maybe I need this outlet more than I realize. Maybe she's right. I guess there's only one way to find out.
Time to see how many more skeletons are hiding in the closet.

6 comments:

Fake-brunette lives said...

rattle rattle
go on get them out

Eo-Per-Nex said...

FB - There seems to be quite a long que. This could take a while.

Dorrie said...

now, where's the follow me widget so I can add you? ahem...

we ALL have skeletons in our closets, even me! lol

becomingkate said...

I'm enjoying blogspot now that I'm over the stats thing.
I'm glad you're staying.

Doug said...

I am glad you have friends who think ahead, and I am glad you are staying.

Eo-Per-Nex said...

Dorrie – Oh yeah, the follow me widget. Knew there was something missing. My skeletons order takeout and we play cards.

becomingkate – It's not so bad.

Doug – I've got some pretty good friends. Thanks.

Post a Comment