Thursday, January 22, 2009

And So It Goes

I have come to what seems to be an inevitable decision. I have become increasingly dissatisfied with journaling/blogging since the JournalSpace collapse in December. I just don't seem to get the same feeling from it anymore. Because of this feeling I will not be updating my blog. I am not going to delete it in case I decide to come back to it, but I will let it go dormant. I may check other people's pages from time to time, but those will most likely be rare events.

To those who read my posts and commented on occasions, thanks for stepping into my life for whatever brief moments you could. To those who's journals I read, thanks for giving me a little window into your lives.

My best wishes to all of you.


eo-per-nex

4 comments:

becomingkate said...

I always feels bad when I lose a favourite! I hope you come back soon - I had just found you. I'll be here if/when you come back.

SunTiger said...

Sorry to hear it. You never know who (or how many) are reading your work; growing and learning from what you have to share.

Doug said...

I will miss you, e-p-n. I think a lot of people have found that breaking the blogging habit isn't as hard as they thought, now that the lure of JS is gone.

Fake-brunette lives said...

darn it I find where your hiding and you pack up and go mate
hug
x

Post a Comment