Sunday, January 4, 2009

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

When I set this up I was sure that I would get back to posting entries pretty much like I had before. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe it's the fact that this is a new site or that most of the people I kept up on are now scattered across several different sites. I can't just pick up from where I left off, it's not the same. I feel like I'm starting over from the beginning and I don't want to. This feels far more different than I thought it would and I'm not sure I like it. One thing I am sure of is that I need time to think about all this.

5 comments:

Doug said...

Well, anyone who adds you to a blog list will know when you've updated, there just isn't a central depository for updates except for those lists.

Some bloggers have not yet returned, and may not do so, but I'm sticking it out.

becomingkate said...

I've found almost all my faves, and have enjoyed seeing new (to me) JSers as well. I hope you stick it out!
I usually enjoy blogs that express frustrations and dissatisfaction with sarcasm. :)

Sacrificial-Doll said...

When I first started posting here, I felt lost. I swore it wasn't the same. It isn't the same, but its incredible to me how everyone is slowly starting to find one another. It's a good feeling. Hang in there..

ctmedz said...

Hey Mike,
I feel the same way but in the end, what is important to me are the people from JS that made it worth my while~~ You'll see, change is sometimes for the best~~

So, hows that new apt coming along?
XX

MK said...

I think you'll find most of the people eventually. It just takes some time to get used too.

Post a Comment